We believe that everyone deserves qualified and responsible service. We are as “Apex Fabrics Ukraine” proud of to provide the satisfaction and happiness of our employees and business partners.
If the User does not use such functions or services on the Site, only information that does not allow the user to be identified and is impersonal data is collected: for example, a list of web pages viewed.
To access some other functions of the Site, the User must provide information that allows him to be identified (hereinafter – “Personal Data”): name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
The User is responsible for the accuracy of information, personal data that he provides to the Contractor. In case of providing inaccurate data, the User will not be able to use all the features of the site and receive useful information, and the Contractor – will not be able to contact the User. For example, it is always necessary to make sure that the user provides the current phone number, as this is one of the main ways to communicate with the User.
If the User does not agree with these conditions, the User has the right not to provide the Contractor with his Personal Data. In this case, some services of the Site will be unavailable to the User.
In accordance with the terms of this consent to the processing of personal data, the User of services by filling out and sending an electronic form on the website https://apexfabrics.com.ua/ confirms that he is familiar with and agrees with the terms of the Public Offer and in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” from 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI voluntarily provides “LLC APEX UA” and its authorized representatives and officials their consent to the processing without any restrictions of personal data of the User, specified in electronic form and voluntarily provided by the User for the purpose of processing, in the personal data base.
Consent to the processing of personal data is provided by the User in order to ensure the implementation of civil relations, as well as relations in the field of advertising and marketing, in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On Advertising”, the Law of Ukraine “On Consumer Protection” and others regulations.
The User grants the Contractor and / or any third parties the right to provide him with any commercial and / or informational information about the activities of the Contractor and / or any third parties by e-mail, telephone and / or SMS, as well as any other means of communication.
The User also confirms his consent to the transfer by the Contractor of his personal data included in the personal database, personal data controllers and any third parties, solely for the above purpose. The user does not require receipt of notification of transfer (distribution) to administrators and third parties of his personal data included in the specified personal data base.
Consent to the processing of personal data is given to the Contractor indefinitely.
By filling in and sending the electronic form to the Contractor, the User confirms that he has been informed (a) about the inclusion of his personal data in the personal data base belonging to the Contractor, the purpose of collecting and processing personal data (according to the purpose specified in this document). provided for in Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, according to which the subject of personal data has the right to:
1) know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give a corresponding order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
2) receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed or stored, as well as rhyme the content of such personal data;
5) make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits honor, dignity and business reputation an individual;
8) apply to the Commissioner or to the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
10) make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) for protection against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
The artist takes the privacy and security of users’ personal data very seriously. The contractor adheres to standard physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to protect personally identifiable user data. As it is not possible to ensure absolute security when transmitting data on the Internet, the Contractor cannot guarantee the preservation of personally identifiable data users: there is a risk that attackers will be able to bypass our security system or intercept the User’s transmission of information on the Internet. The user is obliged to keep the credentials secret and is fully responsible for it. Please note that emails and other messages sent through the Artist’s Site or mail are not encrypted.